Home / Web, Mobile & Social Media / Mobile Scan Validation
Why Use Mobile Scan Validation?
While codes work well they cannot help marketers who have limited abilities to print unique codes in pack or on receipts.
Introducing a new process to validate consumer purchases! “Go ahead get excited” ...by simply using the scanner in everyone’s pocket...any camera phone, any model, any where.
How Mobile Scan Validation Works
- Consumer makes the required purchase at 7-ELEVEN
- The consumer takes a picture via their mobile phone of the receipt
- The image is sent to TPG for scanning and validation. TPG's patent pending process digitizes the receipt so that it can instantly read the SKU and date of purchase.
- Upon validation TPG sends a text message together with today’s most sought after mobile rewards:
- Cell Phone Cash – instantly pays a portion of their monthly bill
- Cell phone Visa Debt Card – delivered instantly to their phone for online and select offline transactions
- m-moviecash – mobile movie tickets valid at thousands of theaters across the country
- Live Nation Concert Cash
Gain Attention In Store & Reward Consumers With Instant Coupons
Consumer takes a picture of the bar code or simply texts the UPC number to TPG together with their store card loyalty number.
Works on any cell phone, and on all cell phone carriers – no special APS are required for this technology to work.